[at-l] Ohio Judge Sentenced a Woman to Spend a Night Alone in the Woods

Interesting...and unprecedented?
-"Camo"

From: nightwalker.at at gmail.com (Nightwalker)
Date: Wed Nov 23 21:15:27 2005
Subject: [at-l] A girl in every port

john sob <budjasa@yahoo.com> wrote:
:: go to START- click on run - type in cmd   and hit enter. you'll get
::   a window with a black backround. type in    netstat |  more
::   hit enter

netstat -a on mine. Windows 2000.

Frank