[at-l] Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for.

My family is in good health.

I'm almost through with school.

I've learned that change is a good thing, and sometimes it's needed in order
to live life to its fullest.  And, as long as there is breath in my body, I
still have time to change things.

I have some of the most amazing friends.  You guys are my second family, and
I don't know what I do without you.  I won't name anyone specifically, but
you know who you are.  Just know that I love you each and every one dearly.

I'm thankful for all the trail enthusiasts and supporters out
there....selfishly I enjoy the fruits of your labor.  But, I am so very,
very thankful for you.

Ryan...  Through this list you've created, you've brought the trail to me
when I've not been able to go out there.  And, you've created an avenue to
friends that I may not have otherwise have met.  Honey, I owe you big.  :)

To everyone out there.... have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Shelly Hale

Join the Evolution!  http://ev5.neondragon.net/