[at-l] EMERGENCY: 1 QUART BOIL Alcohol Stove needed....

--- Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/22/2005 2:23:18 PM Eastern Standard
> Time, sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
> > I just realized that I am in desperate need for a "large
> > capacity" alcohol stove -- one that will boil a quart of
> water for main meals.
> >

> So what IS cold weather camping??
> When you have to break out the old white gas stove.  Although
> YMMV, I've found alcohol stoves aren't very efficient when
boiling more than 2 cups of water.

> You need to borrow a MSR Whisperlite?
### Ehhhh, guess I'll just break out the ol' ("venerable") Svea.
I can decide tomorrow whether to bring it or two alcohol
jobbies.

### But that site from FrankenLooper looks GREAT! (I'll repost
the URL if anyone missed it.)