[at-l] Ohio Judge Sentenced a Woman to Spend a Night Alone in the Woods

An Ohio judge sentenced a woman who had abandoned her kittens (no details
known by me) to spend a night alone in the woods.  Perhaps she did not hike  or
was unfamiliar with the woods.  If that is the case it may have been  scary
but if she was a camper or a member of ALDHA it would not have been a
punishment, it would have been a reward.  Of course, no hiker would do such  a thing,
but still, it is really not a punishment.

Now, if I ever commit a crime I sure hope that I get that kind of  sentence.

Skylander