[at-l] Rail Trail

Grey Owl,

You are not gonna let a little snow bother you, are you??

I been really enjoying my long, daily walks with my daughter in a lovely
park.   You mentioned hiking on the pavement.  Do you notice that is
harder on you than  on softer group like the trail?   I don't know why
all these parks have to pave the walkways.  It seems to me that it is
much easier on the joints to walk on softer trails.

Good luck!  Great you are losing that weight.  Hope it works like that
with me too.
Hugs, Hummingbird