[at-l] Are You (Wo)Man Enough?

I've done the 'hang out of a helicopter door' thing too just above treetop
level. The difference is that I had a harness on and in a sharp banking
turn it didn't seem like down. The pilot had the courtesy to *not* tell me
until afterward that we were too low to auto-rotate if anything went wrong.
I'd probably still have done it. I was young and felt immortal then. I know
better now.