[at-l] Are You (Wo)Man Enough?

Well I guess this was coming. Then they will construct a bridge, then a
monorail.

I could do it. I once went over the whirlpools at the bend on the
Niagara River in one of those cable cars 2000 feet high. I thought that
took bowels ;)

I also get into my Jeep every day and drive in Cleveland traffic.

Thanx for the links Jan.

Marsha