[at-l] 2006 hikers: ATC Yearly Map and Guidebooks on sale NOW

Just a heads up for next year's thruhikers...

The ATC's yearly map and guidebook sale is on now until 12/22/05.  You can
get all of the most current guide and map sets as well as the 2006 Data Book
for $190.

You have to be an ATC member to get that rate, but the discount is more than
enough to pay for your membership.  The regular price is over $280.  Regular
price for just the maps alone is over $200.

Check it out at http://atctrailstore.org/ or call them at 1-888-287-8673.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

P.S.  I'm just posting this as a satisfied customer...  Someone posted a
similar message the fall before my hike. -MF

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor