[at-l] PCT Slideshow coming right up.

Hey all.

Zip, Rookie and I are going to be doing a PCT presentation in Berkeley on the 28th of November, and I thought I should send out an invitation to all of you here in Cyberland.

Zip and I hiked nobo together the whole way, starting at the Kick Off, and finishing on the 12th of September, with a Kennedy Meadows exit date of June 6th. We were in the snow and rivers even before David Horton and Flyin' Brian headed in. It was tough, and we got pictures. As a flipflopper, Rookie was an intermittant member of our group, but he's so hilarious we had to have him as a part of the presentation.

The presentation itself should be good for hikers and laymen alike, and we will be doing a gear demo, and a Q and A in addition to the slideshow. Questions about Smiley, with whom we hiked for 1000 miles will be honored.

For more information, the place to look is:
http://www.aidshike.org/slideshow.htm, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to call.

Hope to see everyone there, and apologies for the cross-posts.

Dr. Patch O'Malley IV