[at-l] Veteran'sDay

"It is not only those who actually serve in the military that pay a price
for freedom. Although military service was not the subject of his poem,
John Milton's line 'They also serve who only stand and wait' applies to the
families of those who serve."

You're quite correct on that score...consequently, I always remember the families of our troops as well.
-"Camo" (E-4, retired)