[at-l] SORUCK Website

In a message dated 11/8/2005 10:39:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

> Just wanted to let everyone know that the SORUCK website is ready to go.
> You can reach the website thru the following link:

Since Dawg let the cat out of the bag, I've pretty much finalized the weekend
events.  It looks like it's going to be an awesome time.  You may want to
check out.

I need to thank Tinman for the original www.soruck.com server and website,
Pittsburgh for the original design, Shelly for the new outline and many
suggestions, and AT Troll from Whiteblaze who helped guide me through a rather new
experience.

Also, when MS Word didn't format properly on Tinman's server (lot's of ????
marks), Troll made it easy and allowed me to do a redirect to Whiteblaze where
it looked like it was supposed to.

Unless some of the presenters can't make it, I really don't anticipate any
(or many) changes, so what you see is (hopefully), what you get.

I do urge anyone that plans on attending and isn't staying in a cabin, but
plans to stay on site, to make their reservations with NOC early.

Sly

PS-  I'm also making SoRuck name tags (design by Jim B).  I all ready have
the cabin dwellers names, so anyone that plans on attending and wants a printed
name tag, let me know. I don't plan on printing these until the week before,
so anythime before then. I'll have extras (blanks with the design) at the Ruck
itself, for those that are slow to make up their mind and/or just show up.

I'll put a pic up on the backcountry gallery as soonas I figure outmy
password.  Ryan?