From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Felix
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:23 AM
To: AT-L@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Why'd that do that?

40*44.639' N
76*50.026' W

For all y'all with mapping/topo programs and guesses about geology and
the
like, why do you think the ridges to the east (there are two ridges that

are 'arrow' shaped, one inside the other) of this point do what they do?
also,
at 40* 44.468'N  and 76* 47.517' W  why does the stream go through right

there?  another thing...why can't I make the symbol for degrees anymore?

Pog...you gonna foreward this to Ed for me?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98