[at-l] Happy Veterans Day!

US Navy,  83-Present:  SIMA Newport, RI,  USS CANOPUS (AS 34), NAU Scotia, NY,
USS WASP (LHD 1),  Naval Academy Prep School, Newport, RI,  USS KEARSARGE (LHD 3), Naval Inventory Control Point, Mechanicsburg PA.

Russ Drake
SKCM(SW/AW), USN

Gary Ticknor <garyticknor@starpower.net> wrote:
US Army, '69-'72: Ft Bragg, Ft Gordon, Ft Benning; Qui Nhon & Long My,
Viet Nam; Schweinfurt, Germany

- Greenbriar, check it out, dude