[at-l] Five

Ever recognize any of your missing stuff while there?  ;-)

### I have recently learned (sloe learner) that I can replace
just about anything that disappears from my garages by heading
off to the local pawn shops, who increasingly greet me with
warmth and little {ka-CHING} sounds when they blink their eyes.
Disturbing, that.

hocktoe