[at-l] Why do people repeat the same behavior, and expect different results?

"And utter heresy as far as MacKaye and his image of Trail members.
MacKaye created the AT."

This comment alone should inform readers that we aren't dealing with
a reasonable person. MacKaye has become his personal deity.

Arguing with this person is pointless, and endangers this list. Why
should newbies ask questions when this list can't get beyond this
predictable pattern? Why should anyone waste their time participating
on this list while others bicker about one man's delusion?

Rodney King asked "Why can't we just get along?" We can't as there
are unreasonable and disruptive characters who delight in the chaos
they create.

Move along and deal with the topics that _are_ this list, if you wish
to retain it.

OrangeBug