[at-l] Napoleon Dynamite (was My Bike Ride...by Felix(Was TJbitching)

Never having seen it, I still think "Mars Attacks" would be better...
-"Camo"

From: garyticknor at starpower.net (Gary Ticknor)
Date: Fri Nov  4 19:12:58 2005
Subject: [at-l] Piece of silnylon?

You can iron silnylon - use a cool setting, no hotter than permanent
press touchup. Keep the iron moving.

To patch silnylon, use any pure silicone product, such as GE Silicone 3
or Permatex Silicone adhesive. Thin 50/50 with mineral spirits (paint
thinner). Cut a patch about 1/2" bigger in all dimensions than the tear.
Spread the thinned silicone on the patch (I use fingers), put the patch
on the tear, smooth down. Sew for strength, both near the tear and again
further away, then seal the stitches using the thinned silicone. I use
regular poly thread, Guttermans works well.

- Greenbriar