[at-l] My Bike Ride...by Felix J. McGillicuddy (Was TJ bitching)

In my defense <G> I wouldn't have watched all of it either, but I was
with a bunch of people, so couldn't walk out. At least I didn't pay for
it... ;-)

After a bunch of people told me how great it was, I tried to watch
it.  I might have made it half an hour, I'm not sure.  It's obviously
one of those love it or hate it type movies.