[at-l] My Bike Ride...by Felix J. McGillicuddy (Was TJ bitching)

I gotta agree with Felix on this one... And it doesn't get better AFTER
the first 10 minutes. I watched *all* of it.

(Felix, where's the rest of that Bike Ride report???)

  Lilla

I've been told it gets better AFTER the first 10 minutes...
-"Camo"

> camojack@comcast.net wrote:
> > "Probably saw Napolean Dynamite once too many times."
> >
> > I seriously doubt that; he tried to give me that movie at the last
PA