[at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

So call the doctor. I hate it when the doctor gets me all worked up over
something they think *might* be a problem, insists on a battery of tests
and then is la de da about telling me what they found, if anything. The
last time my doctor did that he dragged me through several days of tests,
didn't call me with the results and when I finally asked him point blank he
said "don't worry about it". Arrrrgh! Did I say I hate that?