[at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

Steve,

Haven't heard a word from you since you were going to have your stress
test.  Hope everything turned out okay.  Glad you are planning on
attending the SoRUCK.  A "Virgin SoRucker....you are in for a treat!
  If your heart is up to it, try and stop by Cabin C.  You are welcome
to bring your wife with you!

Hugs, Hummingbird