[at-l] OT 'View Tax'

In a message dated 11/1/2005 4:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

GWB and  company want to do away with the inheritance tax because it is
"double  taxation" according to them. What about taxing my house over and
over and  over and over

I think the local situations need the tax money to provide roads for the
locals and visitors from other places.  Is there any state that does not  tax
Real Estate?  I think not.  Now, some have no sales taxes, and  some have no
State income taxes, but they have
 State Police, and other obligations and everyone that works likes to  get
paid so everyone has to chip in.

Everyone, that is, except those who live on the trail and Yogi for life's
appurtenances.

Skylander