From: Linda Patton <lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu>
To: AT-L listserv <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [at-l] An AT trip report

I wish it were MY trip report, but it isn't.  This was sent to me by "Dub"
Dubbleworth of Utah.  He's a guy I shuttled to the Florida Trail earlier
this year.  I got his permission to re-post his report here, 'cause I
thought y'all might enjoy it.  ~~ eArThworm

on sept 29 my brother harry flew from portland, oregon and i flew from salt
lake city to manchester n.h. our sister connie picked us up at the airport
and drove us to her house in lebanon, n.h. near hannover. our Mother lives
with connie and her husband maurice. we had a good visit with them until
past our Mothers 93rd birthday on oct 3. other family members were there
also. we had great weather the whole time we were there.