[at-l] Downward Trend on the AT

<<This makes 1997 the midpoint of the distribution, meaning that just as
many hiker completions occurred before 1997 as after 1997.>>

Ouch! When I was hiking the OwlDave (AT '91) we were discussing the "Oh Wow!
You hiked in '91? The trail must have been a lot different back then!"
reactions from the newer hikers, and I told him that more hikers finished
after him than ahead of him, so that really made him an old timer. I had no
idea the split year was all the way up to '97, so I'd take a wild guess that
probably 2/3 of the completions were after '91...

skeeter