[at-l] SLY...TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

In a message dated 10/28/2005 9:05:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu writes:

>   OK...I'm confused, folks.  When I look at the SORUCK 2005 website,
> the schedule was Fri/Sat/Sun and leave on Mon.  Are we doing it differently
> this year?

Not really.

As I mentioned, there were some, but as far as I know, not many stayed over
Sunday.  Not enough, I don't think, to reserve an entire cabin.  Maybe someone
that DID stay can chime in.

We could put a hold on the smaller cabin but NOC will expect a deposit in 10
days.  Will there be enough interest?

Sly