[at-l] Record Snow Fall on Mt Washington

FWIW, there is no connection between a single storm event and the evidence indicating global warming. Storms happen on their own schedules. It is the pattern of temperatures over the decades that are important. It is the pattern of storms over the decades that eventually will be important.

Weary