[at-l] Bandanna Quest

In a message dated 10/27/2005 2:41:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

Banadanas..such a simple piece of equipment, really.

Good for a  head covering, first aid, wash cloth, sweat
band, and who knows how many  other uses.

My normal bandanna is starting to get frayed and  worn
thin.

I have a few "novelty" bandannas (PCT, AT and CDT)  but
they are smaller and I really don't want those to
bandannas to get  worn out.

So, I went about replacing my bandanna.  Simple..right?

On page 16 of the CAMPMOR Holiday 2005 issue of their catalog, they have
listed a 21" by 21" Cotton Bandana in Navy, Red, Black, Green, White, Wine,
Orange, Turquoise, Royal, and Purple for $1.50 each or five or more for  $1.25 .
Their phone # is 1-800-226-7667 for orders and for customer  Service and
Product Information 1-800-230-2153.

Hope this helps.

Skylander