[at-l] RNR

''Seems like ?when
you live in "Hurricane Alley" that important papers need to be stored in a ?
ready bag or archived somewhere else (copies at least) where hurricanes don't ?
bother to go. ?Where is that? ?Perhaps Seattle?"

Well, Maine is pretty safe, which is one reason I choose to stay here. Well that and the fact that I like the four seasons, the mountains and the absence of exotic bugs.

Unfortunately my house is only about three feet above sea level. One of these days I may have to buy flood insurance, unless we can elect politicians wise enough to understand that the travails of 2005 are like nothing compared to the global warming travails to come.

Weary