[at-l] Urine Trouble Now

It wasn't me. I was still in Bethel, Maine at 8:28 AM on the 7th...and I have witnesses.
-"Camo"

From: Slyatpct at aol.com (Slyatpct@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 22:12:08 2005
Subject: [at-l] Urine Trouble Now

In a message dated 10/21/2005 9:30:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
s.landis@comcast.net writes:

> An employee of the Dartmouth Bookstore called Hanover Police after a man
> got out of a recreational vehicle parked in front of the store and
> poured out two jugs of what appeared to be urine down a drain in the
> street.

Emptying a couple bottles of urine down a drain is one thing and this is
another, which IS disgusting...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7912464/