[at-l] You will not believe this

I recognize the importance of humans keeping some critters under control through the imposition of death, especially now that we've killed off most of the natural predators and posted no hunting signs everywhere. But it's purely an intellectual understanding. In real life I only kill things like deer that will fill my freezer. Smaller creatures have to find killers other than me.

Weary