[at-l] GPS... was Pittsburg(h)

 > I export my 2-second track files, long and lat only, and export the
> underlying elevation from the mapping program. The differences are much
less
> than 1%.

Speaking of GPS... in the last couple days I decided to have a geocaching or
"Cache In, Trash Out" event at the SoRuck. I'm downloading Trimble's
Adventure Planner right now. Anyone hear of it? It supposed to be compatible
with
Garmin GPS's, is it? I don't have a clue.

Hey Frank, maybe you can give brief clinic beforehand. : )

Sly
Sure. We can talk about what you want between now and then.