[at-l] re: Pittsburg(h)

> Funny, I'd been thinking about re-mapping the trails in Georgia. I
> know that
> the mapping is wrong. Maybe we should get together with our data when
> finished...
>
> NightMapper

Wheeling the trail is one thing (me and the wheel and Wilson), but
mapping is another thing altogether.  If you have the bucks for the
equipment and software, and the knowledge of how to use it all, then
let's combine efforts...

Rant begin...

I stopped using the Georgia AT maps when they (inadvetantly) removed
Hawk Mountain Shelter from the maps (printed 1998).  Hopefully they
have reinstated this shelter in a later map version.  Plus, hopefully
the maps show newer Gooch Mountain Shelter, and not the older Gooch Gap
Shelter.  Hikers are so happy getting to the Gooch Gap Shelter much
quicker than anticipated.  In reality, they were getting to the new
Gooch Mountain Shelter which is a 1.5 mile shorter trek (if hiking
northbound)...

Rant end...

Pittsburgh

Yahoo! Music Unlimited