[at-l] Re: Adventure and Adversity

My version of the same day

The trail was hard as hell but pretty.  It was foggy and then bright sunshine and then it rained like a bitch.  First time I ever seen lightning below me and felt thunder beside me.  Rode with a drunk Lady to the Hyde Away inn and paid four bucks for a piece of sawdust pie.  Jan made up for it in the morning by eating 26 pounds of free breakfast.

Clyde
Makes ya wonder why half a million people read Jan's Journal and 6 people read mine :>))