[at-l] TJ

In a message dated 10/18/2005 4:56:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:
TJ....Aren't you near where that dam is expected to break?  I may be
wrong (horrible with directions!) but I thought you said you were in
that area?  Hope I am wrong and that you are okay, but thought I would
check.
----
All is well up here on the NH/Mass border, well away from any trouble worth
CNN footage :O) Old Farner Frederick built this farmhouse on the high ground.
We've had ducks and geese swimming around the new pond down in the stand of
butternuts, and for a few days we had only had one road out of four open, but no
worries.
thanks for asking!
Teej