[at-l] The day I forgot my cell fone...

What, no facial hair? :-)
-"Camo"

 It does not make you look fat but it is obvious that you did not
 summit after doing a Thru Hike.

 Gabby Art

From: m_factor at hotmail.com (Mara Factor)
Date: Tue Oct 18 23:05:15 2005
Subject: [at-l] Night Hike

I usually manage a full moon night hike of Mount Monadnock in southern New
Hampshire  each year.  It's not at all an easy hike even during the day so
at night it can be quite a challenge.  I prefer not to use a light if at all
possible but I seem to have great night vision.  Hiking poles make it much
easier to discern dark rocks from shadows formed by ankle breaking holes.

My experiences night hiking on Monadnock helped me with whatever other night
hiking I've done over the years.  I must admit though, my least favorite
aspect of night hiking is finding a tent site on an unfamiliar trail.

Tonight would have been a great night for a night hike but I was at a
Walkin' Jim Stoltz concert.  :-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor