[at-l] Night Hike

Being a morning person night hiking is not something that I get to do often.
My best night hike was just a weekend trip, Friday night on the old road
along the Housatonic River in Ct, from Kent up to the Silver Hill campsite.
The moon was just rising when I set out about 9 pm or so, climbing through
the trees and glittering on the river. I didn't need my headlamp until I
started climbing Silver Hill on real trail, and at the top I just slabbed
out under the stars - something else I don't do to often - the view of the
stars doesn't really pay off once I've taken my glasses off...

skeeter