[at-l] Night Hike was How's yours?

Whenever I've sung of the siren song of night hiking, I always
mention the magic quality that, in reflecting one's position on
the trail vis a vis the mountain, the valley, the immediate
slope, whatever -- the whole sense of one's movements over the
terrain is *greatly* heightened in awareness, as if nearly
artificial, like a video game in real time and real scale. This
requires lots of visibility and way points, thus, ridge walks
and city lights down below..... so ridges, little bits of
civilization, clear views (leaves off help muchly), go far.
Moonlight, treadway with minimal trip-rocks and trip-roots, fun
trees (deep-fissured bark), and nocturnal aminuls helps too.
Yup!