[at-l] Let's ignore the troll and talk about hikin'

In a message dated 10/18/2005 11:54:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
greyowl@rcn.com writes:

My wife  will provide shuttles and we will either stay at Loft
Mountain or in some  cabins outside of Waynesboro.  The only
payment for these services is  to take her out to dinner every
night.

Is she available to the whole list?  There are a lot of hikers that  would
love to have shuttles each day.  On cold nights camping in a hammock  is OK but
a cabin (even cabin C) is better.

Skylander