[at-l] Announcing "Tell it on the Mountain"

A   N   N   O   U   N   C   I   N   G
Tell it on the Mountain: Tales from the Pacific Crest

Lisa Diener and Shaun "Shooter" Carrigan (2003 PCT section hiker) are currently in pre-production
for a 2006 documentary series about the Pacific Crest Trail and the people who hike it.

The multi-part series will include on-trail and town interviews, interviews with trail angels, PCT
volunteers and organizers, and commentary from nature writers, trail veterans and outdoor
entusiasts. Our plan is to outfit 15-20 hikers with tiny, portable video cameras and ask them to
record their experiences, impressions, and home-spun wisdom. We'll meet up with them at various
points along the trail to gather additional interview material and shoot some gorgeous high
definition video of the glorious landscape that we all know makes up the Pacific Crest Trail.

Our plan is to shoot during the 2006 thru-hiking season for broadcast in 2007. But we've got a lot
of work to do between now and then to make that a reality. And we can use any help you have to
offer.  There are a host of ways for you to get involved and help with the project. Please visit
our website at www.TellItOnTheMountain.com for details and contact information. We've posted an
interview with Billygoat to provde a tiny sampling of some of what we have in mind.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Happy Hiking!

 -Shaun Carrigan and Lisa Diener
www.TellitontheMountain.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs