[at-l] Authority Figures

Grey Owl,

Just loved your post....so true.  I know the posters I enjoy reading and
the ones I do not.  So I just click on the e-mail addys and delete all
the names of the people I am not interested in hearing from.  If one of
the others is talking about something that doesn't interest me, I delete
that one too.

I sure do agree about Ryan.  Wonder if he would be interested in running
for Prez in 2008.  The position might be available earlier with all the
indictments.  (just had to get that in...LOL)

Any chance of you showing up at the SoRUCK?

Hugs, Hummingbird