RnR in a grass skirt...WAS...RE: [at-l] TJ Bitching--Longish

Not just any beer, tho'...even a ruffian such as myself has SOME standards.
-"Camo"

 mmmmmmm...beer.

From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 16 22:58:37 2005
Subject: [at-l] TJ Bitching

"...it would add considerably to your understanding of MacKaye if you can get through it. After you read up a bit, let us know. Until then, it would be better for you to not mention him. your pal, TJ"

I almost (almost, mind you) experienced one of those coffee spurting from the nostrils experiences I've heard so much about, when I got to that line...
-"Camo"