From: "Shelly Hale" <shellydhale@earthlink.net>
To: <rcli4@comcast.net>; <Bror8588@aol.com>; <athummingbird@dnet.net>;
<Slyatpct@aol.com>
Cc: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] TJ Bitching

> Thee Clyde wrote>> Shelly, Dawg and Tin Man I suggest you start saving
now.  There may be things you don't want added to the
> Saturday entertainment for all to see.
>
> HOLY COW!!!  Did you film ALL of it Clyde?!?  Save heck!  I gotta sell my
house!  LMAO

> ****NOTICE OF SALE*****
>
> One redneck shack--painted orange and white for some reason--situated in
exquisite country setting.  Adequate year-round water
> source--the creek is just down the hill.  You'll find a luxurious outhouse
which is a two-seater with all of the
> amenities--historical Sears & Roebuck included!  Livestock under the house
creates ample body heat for warmth during winter months
> as well as food.  Gorgeous fireplace built from limestone cut right on the
property, which serves as additional winter heat source
> as well as cooking area.  Fold away bed makes comfortable seating area
during the daytime hours.  True hardwood floors cover the