From: "Bett Middleton" <mtnstream73@eufaula.rr.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: [at-l] RE:SoRuck food

Orangebug wrote:Having been there for a few Saturday breakfasts, I have
never found myself terribly all alone. The coffee makers, egg eaters,
curious and Real Cooks show up and offer and take responsibility awfully
fast.

I hope we will have more kitchen gear available this year. Griddle space
comes at a premium in this event.

I'm asking for an electric griddle for Christmas this year. If I get one, I
will bring it along.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Can't
wait!!

Swallowtail