[at-l] TJ Bitching

>          Frankly I think this sort of thing is responsible for killing
> whatever hope MacKaye had for the Trail.
>
>          Maybe it would be better for you not to mention him...

Dear RoksnRoots,
Please forgive me for not asking your permission to mention Benton MacKaye
without your approval.  I was not aware that I was crossing some sort of
line and promise you to not mention him again without submitting said
context to you first.  While we're on the subject, do I have your permission
to even think about him every now and then?  If so, how much and in what
way?  If not, then that's cool too since I realize I'm not the sharpest
knife in the drawer and thinking too much sometimes hurts.

BTW, how'd you get the trail name RoksnRoots?

The invite to the SoRuck was genuine and is still on the table.  I think you
are a fascinating person and at least as full of BS as anyone I have ever
known and almost as much as me.  I would love the opportunity to chat with
you for a while.  Do you play guitar or anything else?  How would you like
to gather with some of the finest people who ever loved the trail concieved
by Him Whom I Shall Not Mention Again and sing Louie Louie in cabin C?  I
promise you will never forget it.  Say...was Louie Louie even written back
when BM was around and what are the words?
Your friend,
Tin Man