Fwd: RE: [at-l] DO NOT MISS NOC's Chili

Shelly,

You are most likely right, the river was closed last winter for repairs.  But, most winters they are still doing water releases on weekends and the restaurant is open.  I could not come to the soruck, last year, my beloved companions daughter was getting married.

But I hope to make this one, come hello or "high water", of that all ready happened.

Bayou

Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hey Bayou,

The River's End Restaurant was closed last year during the Soruck. I think? Somebody help me out here.

Tenacious Tanasi
(Shelly Hale)

Appalachian Trail Hiker (1666.4 miles hiked)

Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/

My Tour Company Website @ http://www.tournola.com