[at-l] Priming the pump...

There was a suggestion to prime the pump on a serious discussion on this list.  So, I had a thought..please-don't run!  It's really
not that scary!  Come back, come back!  LOL

Why don't we discuss the folks that have had a positive influence on the AT as well as the ways in which they did/do so.  Who most
has inspired you or others on the AT through their influence, works, etc, etc, etc?  Please provide any anecdotes or examples of how
they did so.

I'll go first.  I want to list everyone on this list.  Yes, everyone.  I've learned something new from each one of you, and am so
totally grateful for that.  From the folks on this list, I have a newfound appreciation of the AT and the care of it. I've
discovered new ways of giving back to the trail.

Now, what about everyone else?  Who lights your fire?  (Shane---put the matches away, it was only an expression!  LOL)

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)