[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/15/2005 12:09:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

Like a man walking the desert thirsting for water, I would love
to hear  just one report of someone building rock steps or doing  trailwork.

Please, water,  just one sip, please...

Please feel free to tell us what you are doing.  Then the others might  chime
in and share what they are doing.  This is not an entertainment  source
(though it does provide that as well) but a "campfire" around which we
communicate.  If you want to quench your thirst, prime the pump.

Skylander