[at-l] TJ Bitching

In a message dated 10/15/2005 12:22:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
  I was upset when TJ detailed a sexual innuendo about Warren on
Whiteblaze purely for spite. He should have been banned for it. Warren left
the
list.
----
Oh gawd... you poor, poor, lonely person.
Well over a year ago I provided a link to an online journal because someone
asked for it in a thread Warren was participating in. It was a really old, and
rather funny, story about Warren that most AT & ALDHA folks were aware of.
That's probably why it was news to R&R. Warren himself knew about the journal
entry, and expressed no displeasure. The link would've been removed if Warren
asked. He didn't.
Warren Doyle is still a Whiteblaze member, posting for several months
thereafter, and has posted scores of times in the last month alone.
A decades old 'tail' upsets you, R&R?. Didn't know you were that sensitive.
Too bad.
Now, regarding your words: "TJ's usual attempts to dig off-topic dirt on
Trail members" You used the word "usual" and plurals. Let's hear what else you
have. Or are you just going to accuse me of microwaving kittens again? Dude, I
don't even *own* a microwave...

your pal,
TJ