[at-l] TJ Bitching

I have pictures taken on the night in question in Cabin C.  I have made a movie from them.  Actually I have 2 movies. One is the G rated version.  The other is for mature viewing only.  I will make some extra copies of the G rated version and give them to folks.  The Mature version will be sold to the highest bidder.  Shelly, Dawg and Tin Man I suggest you start saving now.  There may be things you don't want added to the Saturday entertainment for all to see.
Clyde