[at-l] TJ Bitching/now ALDHA

In a message dated 10/14/2005 5:19:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:
I thought everyone on this list was a member of ALDHA.  Is there anyone
else here who is not?  I am not complaining if someone is not a member,
but I thought this was the purpose of the list, for members of ALDHA.
----
To learn more about this list: www.backcountry.net
I found Ryan's list (the original AT email list) through the original AT
website http://www.fred.net/kathy/at.html "The Appalachian Trail Homepage by Kathy
Bilton. She had her page up long before the ATC (or TP, or TrailJournals for
that matter) had a web presence.
I think the ALDHA e-list is dead, I can't re-subscribe or get the person
running it to respond.

Teej < ALDHA member