[at-l] Rockies Ruck

I guess I should have come disguised as a casserole, then maybe I
would have been remembered!  LOL

The original Rockies Ruck was hosted by Kinnicknik in November 1999
and was attended by Mags, POG, Betty Sue, Kinnicknik and Solar Bear.
Am I missing anybody else?

Fond memories &

Happy trails,

Solar Bear